Yanmar VRF GHP Specifications
Powered by Natural Gas or Renewable Natural Gas
Yanmar's GHP Benefits
Yanmar Gas heat pumps are the ideal way to quickly heat or cool large spaces. Yanmar GHP systems keep you comfortable, help you save energy, water and running costs. Simultaneously, gas heat pump air conditioning helps to contribute to a better environment.
- Maximum Comfort: Intelligent inverter operation and air distribution functions provide constant comfort without any noticeable temperature changes. Whether it is tropically hot or freezing cold.
- Low Sound Levels: No louder than a premium dish washer or normal conversation. The quiet mode makes the use of Yanmar GHPs even more attractive.
- Low Operational Cost: You may reach reductions in running costs of up to 70% of a similar class electric air conditioning unit.
- Energy Savings: Electrical power consumption is only approximately 1/10 of a similar class electric air conditioning unit. No extra incoming electrical power supply is needed.
- Water Savings: Yanmar’s gas heat pumps do not need water cooling or cooling towers, so large building may save up to 20% on water.
- Friendly To The Environment: Natural gas emits lower levels of harmful substances like NOx, SOx, and CO2. Besides, Yanmar GHP helps to preserve the ozone layer by using R410A refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential of zero.
- Carbon Neutral: Achieve carbon neutral performance by using renewable natural gas.